Additional Muckety map information sources:
Muckety draws information from thousands of sources. For a list of primary government and news sites, see our Sources page.
The Muckety map below is interactive. Use the "Map Tools" bar at left to delete and add relationships, make notes, create titles and save maps. (Requires Flash.)
The relationship map to the left is interactive.
• Roll your mouse over connecting lines to see the relationship.
• Solid lines are current relations. Dotted lines are former relations.
• Expand items with + signs by double-clicking.
• Move an item in the map by clicking and dragging.
• You can also delete items, separate boxes and save maps by selecting Map Tools (on left border of map).