Corazon Aquino personal relations:
Benigno Aquino III - son
Benigno Aquino Jr. (deceased) - spouse
Corazon Aquino past relationships:
Philippines - president
Time magazine - 1986 person of the year
Page updated January 5, 2017.
Corazon Aquino died in 2008, at age 76.
The Muckety map below is interactive. Use the "Map Tools" bar at left to delete and add relationships, make notes, create titles and save maps. (Requires Flash.)
Tip for exploring this map of Corazon Aquino's relationships:
Try expanding Benigno Aquino Jr. by right-clicking on that box and choosing expand. Or you can click on it, then go to Map Tools at left and choose expand. Any box in the map with a + sign has more relationships. More map tips.
The relationship map to the left is interactive.
• Roll your mouse over connecting lines to see the relationship.
• Solid lines are current relations. Dotted lines are former relations.
• Expand items with + signs by double-clicking.
• Move an item in the map by clicking and dragging.
• You can also delete items, separate boxes and save maps by selecting Map Tools (on left border of map).